Do you want to be a teacher?
School Direct enables graduates to develop close links with local schools as well as receiving academic and University support whilst training to teach at Primary or Secondary level.
Chorlton High School, a legacy teaching school continues to build on its success as an outstanding secondary ITT provider by leading and developing the MTSA School Direct course.
Our other legacy teaching schools, Brookburn Primary, Chorlton Park Primary, Barlow Hall Primary School and Sea Shell Trust, all work closely together to deliver exceptional training to our students at primary level.
Training to be a teacher with Manchester TSA gives you access to primary and secondary experience and one of the great strengths of training with us is that you become a staff member from day one. We have a no compromise approach to delivering quality training.
Applications to School Direct Primary and Secondary with MTSA are made via
https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-teacher-training search for Manchester Trusts & Schools Alliance as a provider.
WHY CHOOSE MTSA SCHOOL DIRECT?
- innovative training models to develop resilient, successful & fulfilled professionals who make a difference
- structured input on pedagogy with leading Universities
- outstanding support from highly trained mentors
- trainee networks & collaborative learning opportunities
- placements in Manchester Schools
OUR INITIAL TEACHER TRAINING VISION
We will change lives by developing passionate, inspiring, energetic & outstanding professionals who are:
- dedicated to relentlessly pursuing success for our children
- resilient, caring, emotionally intelligent role models
- lifelong learners fulfilling their own potential
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- alliance training sessions uniting a large trainee network across Manchester regularly throughout the course
- training from Outstanding practitioners working in inner city contexts
- formal collaboration opportunities with other trainees to engage in research & development of your classroom practice
- cross phase training experiences throughout the course (KS1- 5)
- outstanding mentors supporting every aspect of your professional development
- residential training experience developing your emotional resilience, mindfulness and happiness
For Secondary School Direct ITT contact Andy Gibson email@example.com for more details.
For Primary School Direct ITT contact Sophie Kay firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
0161 881 2158
Applications to School Direct are made via https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-teacher-training and search for Manchester Trusts & Schools Alliance as a provider.