Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of booking
- Submitting the booking form secures your place and commits you to pay the attendance or cancellation fee.
- Manchester TSA reserves the right to make changes to its events, including content, timings, dates and venue.
- If Manchester TSA has to cancel a course or event you will be offered a place on an equivalent course/event within a 12 month period. If no suitable course/event is available a full refund will be issued.
- Courses and events will be charged at the price shown on the website at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required 10 working days before the beginning of the course or event.
- Purchase orders should be raised against "MTSA Brookburn" with the exception of reading courses which are raised against 'Barlow Hall Primary"
Cancelling or changing your booking
- If you need to cancel your booking please inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A substitute delegate may attend at no extra charge.
- Cancellations will incur the following charges:
- More than 4 weeks prior to course - No charge
- Less than 4 weeks notice given - Full course/event fee
- If you do not attend the course without previously informing us, the full course fee remains payable.
- Should circumstances mean that you need to transfer to a course/event on an alternative date, a £25 administration charge will apply if less than 2 weeks notice is given.